• vendredi 4 août 2023

    World Eaters : Possessed Marines

    Hey everyone! A quick post before leaving home for two weeks of vacations. I hesitated during a long time before working on a Possessed Marines unit. The concept is tricky, cause Marines half possessed by Daemons can easily look like and confused with spawns or highly rewarded Chaos Champion. But I finally accepted the challenge and did my best to carry out this band of 8 chaps. 

    My conception of Khorne Possessed Marines integrate Machines Daemons in addition with 'Standard Daemons', Meaning that the possessed body of the hoster can be progressively transformed into partial mechanical engine with specific technological body parts and / or Daemonic body parts. Khorne's works in mysterious ways!

    I used a big bunch of Khorne Champion from Jes Goodwin 80's serie and I coupled them with different elements from my bits box, those sessions of modeling still be my best moments in the hobby, more then painting I admit. 












    Still 2 Jes Champions to integrate in my World Eaters Legions 






    17 commentaires:

    1. These are phenomenal! Your amazing conversions combined with superb painting have really made a band of unique possessed Marines. Excellent stuff!

      RépondreSupprimer
    2. Scary and impressive! Each one is so special and unique! The Warp is satisfied!

      RépondreSupprimer
    3. Salut Nico! Du sang pour le dieu du sang! Encore des conversions au top, et la peinture, ben, comme d'habitude, rien à redire. Bientôt la fin du projet?
      A++++!!

      RépondreSupprimer
    4. Looking good. I never was smart enough to make a check list, but yeah I had the catalogs, but I lent them to someone and never got them back. I've pretty much come to the realization I'll never paint all the models I own so try not to buy much, certainly not more old renegades, I gotta have more I've never painted...

      RépondreSupprimer
    5. Great work - definitely look like marines rather than spawns - well done!

      RépondreSupprimer
    6. Super boulot, les conversations sont originales, la peinture n'est pas en reste. Jaeckel.

      RépondreSupprimer
    7. Ca cest magnifique. Is that how u say it? Absolutely incredible conversion work and painting. You are a generational talent.

      RépondreSupprimer
    8. Amazing work Nico !! I didn't see them. I love spider paws, I can't see them moving, yes they did move !! Oh dear I am crazy !!

      RépondreSupprimer