• vendredi 9 avril 2021

    World Eaters : Land Raider

    Hello everyone! Second and last article regarding heavy support for the legion. The 3D printing stroke again and still as efficiant in termes of overall rendering. The STL file used here was based on a resized Forges World Proteus Model him self based on the MK1 RT Land Raider model. The final product is far more detailed than what I expected and look pretty good. 

    The kit is composed by 70 parts, quite important for 3D printing. Unfortunatly during the printing process some parts was missing, so I made some green stuffs copies to complete the resine kit. I added some World Eaters icons on the side doors. The tracks supplied in the kit wasn't really sexy and I decided to produce my own serie, inspired by those smoother from the RT model.

    WD 140 back cover


    34 commentaires:

    1. Fichtre. Refaire les chenilles en greenstuff... j'aurais laissé tombé. Bravo pour le résultat final (et pour la référence à ce WD antédiluvien ou presque :p)

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Ca va ce genre de travaux est encore de l'ordre de l'humainement possible 😀 Encore merci et bon week end

        Supprimer
    2. Du grand art, Nico!The Best.Sérieusement, quel que soit le projet, cela envoi du lourd!À ++ pour une petite partie contre tes renégats !

      RépondreSupprimer
    3. C'est vraiment superbe !
      Le travail de création et de peinture est dingo, comme d'habitude.
      C'est toujours un vrai régal pour les yeux.

      RépondreSupprimer
    4. Je passe la phase de construction, surnaturelle de mon point de vue, mais côté couleurs tu t'es surpassé. Les (quelques) couleurs sont très bien dosées et réparties, le contraste entre elles est juste sublime.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. C'edt vrai sue 70 pieces, au debut j'ai eu un peu peur... Mais au final ça c bie passé 😀😀

        Supprimer
    5. That's amazing, you really have done a great model!
      May I ask you the source of the 3d model? I'd love to print one myself, your job is terribly inspiring...

      RépondreSupprimer
    6. Very nice paint job. I'm amazed with what 3d printers are doing. With the prices of Oldhammer stuff exploding, I'm imagining that's the way we'll all be headed soon.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. I think the next decade going to be epic for us and the hobby 😀😀

        Supprimer
    7. This takes me back. could you please tell me where I could find the STL? I have two old RT Land Raiders that need parts and I could use a third ;-) citybilly at gmail dot com

      RépondreSupprimer
    8. Wow, that's pretty impressive! It's a hell of a job, but it certainly paid off. Fantastic!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Thank you suber, this is a free stl file. The most difficult thing is to find it on the web 😀 The printed resin is rather cool to paint, good stuff!

        Supprimer
    9. Really impressive. I'm too young to have known this version, I find it scarier, very massive

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Bulky vehicule for sure, also know as "lasers on tracks", Cheers Brauwan :)

        Supprimer
    10. Fantastic model and paintjob! I follow your blog for a while, it's what I always wanted to do, revisit old models with new techniques. All I did by that time is a squad of rtb01 marines though))
      I won't be original, would very much appreciate if you can send me the stl file))

      RépondreSupprimer
    11. Salut Nico, chouette engin, toujours aussi bien réussi. C'est vrai qu'il est mieux détaillé que les tout premiers land raider, j'en ai vu un récemment c'est vraiment proche du jouet ^-^ Et dis moi, c'est une impression résine ou filaire ?

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Salut Julien et merci pour le commentaire. Cette copie est réalisée en résine. C'est un peu plus chère que le plastique mais la finesse est sans comparaison. :)

        Supprimer
    12. A demanding job, but one that leaves you speechless. And, even leaving out the great paint job, your commitment to perfecting and making the vehicle unique after printing is admirable. Very very good!

      RépondreSupprimer
    13. Very nice. Is this the file that was labeled the "heroic scale" version? It seems to have vanished, if you got a source and dont mind sharing, please let me know at dukewolf1776 at gmail dot com

      RépondreSupprimer
    14. Je te l'ai déjà dit mais il est vraiment superbe. Quel boulot !! Bravo à toi !

      RépondreSupprimer
    15. I know this is several months after this post but my goodness where can I find that STL? It is glorious! I've always wanted a land raider for my genuine beakies, but a genuine land raider from the era is way beyond what I could justify by my means.

      RépondreSupprimer
    16. Bit late. I think the STL may have vanished from the noosphere. I greatly prefer RT Landraiders style to the current. ssmallmanjiro at gmail if you still have ;)

      RépondreSupprimer
    17. It's beautiful! May I please ask where the stl is from?

      RépondreSupprimer