• samedi 24 avril 2021

    World Eaters : Blood Slaughterer of Khorne

    Hey! New Daemon Machine release from  the Chaos Squats forges, the famous Blood Slaughterer, also named the Doomed model sculpted by Dave Andrews with his left foot. Or more realisticly with his right hand but it's not more glorious... Ok truce of joke for sure you understood, I'm not a huge fan of the first incarnation of this chap and the minimum that I can do for him is to creat my own version. To achieve this task, I sorted out some old chunks of lead from my pile of shame.

    I built this model with a bunch of parts from the Epic range, mostly from the Titan arsenal designed and sculpted by JG. Rear tracks come from the Epic Lord of Battle and I designed the body by my self. The result is quite near to the original chaos wheeled machine pushed by tracks and a notch more agressive 





    27 commentaires:

    1. Haha il l'a fait. Il est mignon ce massacreur de khorne, on dirait un jouet mais super dangereux XD C'est bien malin comme réemploi des pièces Epic, sculpture et peinture au top comme d'hab!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Merci Charles, j'ai reclyclé un vieux projet sans avenir 😀😀 Ca permet de diminuer la pile 😀😀

        Supprimer
    2. Nico le reanimator : comment ressusciter de vieilles figurines qui auraient dû rester au cimetière 😆

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Clair que cette fig est vraiment cracra... Mais le concept est top. Mercu Jaeckel.

        Supprimer
    3. Wow! What a phenomenal build! I love the hulking muscular look that your version has. It's a sublime conversion!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Cheers John 😀 Even in the far futur, the 6 pack is still the target of the Daemonic bodybuilders 😀😀😀

        Supprimer
    4. T'as quand même utilisé le lord of battle de Dave Andrews pour te faire pardonner 😅
      Superbe fig, plus compacte comme çà, canlui donne vraiment un poids et du coup un côté menaçant

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Hello JB, compact exactment car j'ai jamais compris pourquoi il avait prevu un si grand ecart entre les deux roues de la fig originale... Bref de mon coté maintenant je suis tranquil 😀

        Supprimer
    5. Your conversion skills are top! Sure looks a lot better than the original :-)

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Thank you PS, I don't know if the original one ever find its public but definitely not my cup of T

        Supprimer
    6. Oh my god!!! I always had a soft spot for the originsl bloodslaughterers (owning three of them back in the day), but your version is FAR superior! I bow down to you, sir!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Thank you Skully! Totally unreasonable 3 of them!! 😀😀 You're a huge fan of the skull god!

        Supprimer
    7. That's awesome! I really love your work on this one. I also have one, and I think you opened new doors to explore, I might be borrowing some ideas, so thank you ! :D

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Hey Suber, you re very welcome and feel free to use any concept develloped here. I'm glad to share it with you and the community 😀😀😀 Cheers!!

        Supprimer
    8. Ace work once again, love the conversion and saturated colors.
      Aaand I am stil waiting for the taking pics with scenic background tut you're once promised! 😋

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Cheers Demi! And I confirm, promises are made to be kept! I'm going to write a full article regarding this topic. Just be patient, I have to paint a Bloodthirsther, a Juggernaut and I write the article :)

        Supprimer
    9. Très réussi et nettement plus attirant que l'original. L'utilisation de cette tête de titan est une riche idée!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Merci beaucoup, les têtes de titans sont juste magnifiques clairement. J'en ai encore une à utiliser :)

        Supprimer
    10. Jamais compris le concept de cette brouette de khorne à 2 balles. Ton modèle est carrément plus crédible. Super conception et encore une fois de très belles couleurs.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Grave... Un égarement de la R&D on va dire :) Merci à toi PH

        Supprimer
    11. Like Dr. Frankenstein, you have managed to create and give life to a "monster" (in a positive sense, of course) much better than the original parts. I wouldn't want to find it in my way!

      RépondreSupprimer
    12. Superbe boulot, une belle pièce chaotique ! Je rejoins les commentaires précédents : bien plus convaincant que l'original...

      RépondreSupprimer
    13. Superbe.Comme dit précédemment, l'original manquait juste d'un peu plus de "coffre".Maintenant elle est au top!

      RépondreSupprimer
    14. Une belle petite machine sadique et perverse à souhait ! Un régal !

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. La figurine est basée sur un recyclage de projet Epic, ça permet de faire le ménage dans les placards :)

        Supprimer