• lundi 11 avril 2022

    World Eaters : Rhino!

    Hey! I built this serie of Rhinos with different frames (Predator & Rhino) of incomplete items found at low price on ebay. The main objective here is "personalization", obtain something a bit different then the classic rhino by using tiny half pearls and elements from previous projects. The overall aspect is fairly good, I think :) 

    I know, it's a bit classic or regular for chaos vehicules but spiky/skully Rhinos aren't my cup of tea, so we will said those vehicules were freshly looted to Imperial troops. I applied a red/black /orenage camo to increase the RT feeling and also because I love this way to paint vehicules. 



    14 commentaires:

    1. Really like the RT vibe,I agree with you. I prefer the unspikey version of the Rhinos.

      RépondreSupprimer
    2. I can't state enough how much do I like these ones!!

      RépondreSupprimer
    3. These look fantastic! I'm hoping to do a similar camo scheme when I eventually get around to doing my 2nd ed era Blood Angels army.... one day!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. I warmly recommand you to try-out the camo painting!

        Supprimer
    4. We are not Warhammer 40K experts, but browsing the web we have seen dozens and dozens of these vehicles, which have always seemed rather monotonous to us.
      So it's a great idea to hybridize them and give them an unusual color scheme. But by now you are a master of conversions, and your results sooner or later will prompt us to try the path of customizing miniatures...

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Hey Rodor thank you for your comment!! Conversions are the only way to bright on the oldschool scene :)

        Supprimer
    5. You did it once again - really striking paintwork! 😍

      RépondreSupprimer
    6. Right out of the pages of Rogue Trader! Love them!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. RT or White Dwarf pages as well, both are so great!

        Supprimer