• mardi 11 mai 2021

    World Eaters : Bloodthirster

    Hey! Today special post dedicated to the most iconic and dreaded servant of the skull god. Models from the original range are rather cool but I wanted to convert my own version with a 40k style. I based my Greater Demon  on a Bloodthirster body, the head come from the Epic Lord of Battle and the wings from the JG Manticore. I added my own touch with the bones armor and the chains. During the process, I removed the whip from the demon right hand but I never found the opportunity to replace it on the model, so that's why I started to imaginated the concept of "the living whip". 

    My Greatrer Demon was rewarded by the Blood God with this  creature which one is  nothing more or less than a demonic Khorne hound with a tail whip.  The Greater Demon keep under control his living whip  by his bronzes ring on the left hand. I built this singular model with an Epic Titan head, a collar of Khorne and a Chimera body.  

    I manage this demonic couple as a single miniature, the lesser Demon didn't exist in terms of models on gaming table. But a would be nice to creat a profil for the living whip :)





    16 commentaires:

    1. Superbe Nico.Tu m'en avais déjà parlé au téléphone mais je ne voyais pas cela comme ça. Le travail à la greenstuff est impressionnant comme d'habitude.Je suis jaloux.Notre prochaine bataille se fera peut être sur Man o war mais j'ai hâte de rencontrer tes Khorneux!A+++!!!

      RépondreSupprimer
    2. L'armure d'os est une super idée, comme d'habitude magnifiquement exécutée.

      RépondreSupprimer
    3. Fantastic work! From the modeling to the paint job. You really made a model of your own!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. So much Bloodthirsters sold during the 80's ... Need to have mind own avatar 😀😀 Thank you Hodds

        Supprimer
    4. Beautiful! I love the green stuff armor you gave the Bloodthirster! It looks perfect!

      RépondreSupprimer
    5. Ohhhh! I'm so amazed! I love the personal touch, they are really unique :)

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Hey Suber :) My aim was to find an alternative to the classic Greater Demon, I'm proud of the outcome :)

        Supprimer
    6. Superb as always and as I've said before, I love your use of epic bits! The bone armour you've sculpted looks fantastic too. I remember an old White Dwarf with lots of Chaos Centaurs converted with that Chimera body - it seems an excellent vehicle for all kinds of wonderful creatures!

      RépondreSupprimer
    7. Oi Thantsants ! Epic bits are rather cool and the scale finally wasn't an issue.. I remember as well, the Chaos warriors torso on the Chimera bodies from Tim Prow :) Good memories... Cheers!

      RépondreSupprimer
    8. Le sommet de ta collection !! Il déboite !! Quel boulot de sculpture en plus ! L'idée de l'armure d'ossements pour un Buveur de Sang, c'est du génie !

      RépondreSupprimer
    9. Great conversions and skillful painting.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Thank you, I slightly changed the color schemes to decrease the red dominance. New pics coming soon.

        Supprimer