• vendredi 29 janvier 2021

    World Eaters : Cannon Fodder

    Oi! Time to highlight lesser troops of the legion. Those damned are pressed into service as cannon fodder by the World Eaters and are driven into enemy positions where their ferocity (and their explosive collar that each wear) can be put to good effect.

    Ok, I re used some models I already painted for Whfb a couple of years ago, I hope you forgive me this vileness but I love those models and they fit so nicely with the legion. I can't resist to rebase them :) Added some green stuff to increase the Khornish style.







    8 commentaires:

    1. I love those Disciples of the Red Redemption!

      RépondreSupprimer
    2. Hey Ethan! Completely agree. The leader was rewarded with a Laser Pistol and since this day, he's considered as Great Sorcerer on his primitive planet.

      RépondreSupprimer
    3. The original chaos cultists & some old school beastmen, oh how sweet is nostalgia!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Hi Wpjj!! Glad to bring you this shoot of nostalgia :)

        Supprimer
    4. Toujours un plaisir de venir zieuter ici!La couleur des tuniques des Cultistes est bien trouvée!Les hommes bêtes eux,ont des couleurs de peaux superbes. On veut voir la suite!!!

      RépondreSupprimer