• vendredi 1 février 2019

    Space Hulk


    New project around one of the most popular board game of the galaxy, the timeless Space Hulk! Like Blood Bowl, Space Hulk is constantly re edited for the delight of their fans. And there is no doubt about of the quality of the models and the materials level up at every new edition.
    But I remain true to my first love, the first edition. I remember the advertising in the White Dwarf magazine… very effective marketing in deed! So I researched in my WD collection all these elements who are etched on my memories.  Articles, pictures, models, vignettes and sketches.

    I will posted a serie of articles about my project around this game, for the moment ... here come the White Dwarf pictures ! Caution! This blog post can be very contagious… pun Inside!

    



     

     
    The early Space Hulk 3D, before HirstArt molding or the printed 3D technologies. I love these oblique walls, probably inspired by the design of the tiles. These gaming tables are show at the Gamesdays 90, 91 and 92. They use 40x40mm square bases to build the grid. Could you see how the kids are absorbed by the games!



    Next post will be dedicated to the Genestealers faction!

    20 commentaires:

    1. Réponses
      1. Moi aussi :) La semaine prochaine c'est partie contre Mandrin :)

        Supprimer
    2. Ooooooohhhhhhh I can't wait to see what you're planning Nico. You're a bloody good tease mate!

      I love the guy trying to get on the table, and that fancy dress costume rocks.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. I love too 😄 I never participated to a Gamesday... but these pictures give me a good view of how it can be a great moment for wargamers :)

        Supprimer
    3. Réponses
      1. Là c'était vraiment la sequence Nostalgie (^_^) Mais qu'est ce que je pouvais kiffer les pages de pub dans les WD anglais 😄

        Supprimer
    4. Oh, looking forward to your work on this!!

      RépondreSupprimer
    5. Excellent--I look forward to your take on this classic.

      RépondreSupprimer
    6. Raaaah space hulk ! Probablement mon premier contact avec l'univers 40K, au travers de la critique du jeu dans un Casus Belli. L'essence même du bon jeu pour moi, riche, rapide à mettre en oeuvre, et surtout mettant en scène deux des choses que je préfère dans W40K : les genestealers et les terminators :) Hâte de voir ce que tu va nous proposer sur ce sujet.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Ha ;) Je crois que nous avons encore un point commun :) Va falloir qu'on se rencontre un de ces jours :) Pour jouer à Space Hulk par exemple !

        Supprimer
    7. Space Hulk...le jeu fétiche...
      et comme par hasard, je viens enfin de choper deathwing à vil prix sur Ebay...

      m'est avis que çà sent le plateau 3D à plein nez^^

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Ha ha ! Pas certain pour le plateau 3d. C'est à l'etude (^_^) A+ Nico

        Supprimer
    8. I'm looking forward to your progress with this, I always loved Space Hulk.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Thank you GL! I hope my futures works meet the expectations of all the SH fans who comments here... That set the bar pretty hight :)

        Supprimer
    9. Salut Nico, je ne sais pas ou tu en est de ce nouveau projet (qui va bien sûr être épouvantablement superbe) mais c'est une super idée, et puis j'imagine qu'on va avoir la chance de l'inaugurer au Oldhammer. Donc je t'encourage, allez nico, allez nico !

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Merci Julien, dans tous les cas il y aura un SH en 2D. Mais j'ai de fortes raisons de croire qu'un SH 3D sera présenté :)

        Supprimer