• samedi 18 octobre 2014

    Landsknecht Dwarf army (Last part) : Dwarf Zweihänder

    Hi !! Today, I present you my last unit for this army of Dwarfs, an elite troop that a  Landsknesht mercenaries force must have : Zweihänder troops.

    You certainly noticed that the Dwarfs models come from the White Knight range. I recommend them to you, they are really nice to paint and they get married perfectly with Marauder Miniatures range, as you can see.

    I had planned to add a unit of Slayers to this army but finally this type of troops risk to don't find their place into the Landsknecht theme. I keep them, may be one of these day ...

    I'm now going to be able to begin a new project... I have many works to assured in my new home!! Translation : I need to make a break with toy soldiers painting !! I see you againt in a few months.

    The whole unit with the Bavarian flag and the cross of Saint Andrew flag.



    Here is my Landsknecht Engineer

    17 commentaires:

    1. Ah, enfin la suite ! Une petite photo de l'armée complète serait la bienvenue, histoire d'apprécier la cohérence de l'ensemble. Bravo pour l'exploit : une armée complète en 9 mois... Chapeau bas !

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Merci beaucoup, j'ai prévu effectivement de faire une petite photo d'ensemble, d'ici quelques semaine :)
        Quelques décors genre village impérial ça sera parfait !
        A+ Nico

        Supprimer
    2. Wow! These are absolutely amazing. Beautiful models and stunning paint job.
      I love the flags in particular... being Bavarian and all. :)

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Oh, and you've been nominated for a Liebster Award:
        http://theartofschwager.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/liebster-award-finally.html

        No pressure to participate, but check it out if you get a chance. :)

        Supprimer
      2. Thank you for the Liebster Award :) I checked you blog and your illustration and art work are great !! Full of J. Blanche style. I love :)

        Supprimer
    3. Stunning work! Your hand painted flags are superb.

      RépondreSupprimer
    4. Love the figures...and Your pjs are phenomenal as usual. They look fantastic as a tight unit.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Hi BVT !! You need to know that I checked regulary your blog for inspiration, particulary for this dwarfs.
        Thank a lot for your comments.
        Bye Nico.

        Supprimer
      2. Wow Nico...now it you who honors me! thank you so much for those kind words. I'm here again gathering inspiration for my own dwarfs...its great that projects like this can feed off of one another. I cant wait to see what you have planned next.

        Supprimer
      3. Thank you Blue! I planned to,start slowly, not a big project... Probably the Marauder Chaos Beast Master !! :)

        Supprimer
    5. Lovely work on some really characterful sculpts. A beautiful unit!

      RépondreSupprimer
    6. Superbe, comme d'habitude!! Le champion a du caractere a revendre! Tu m'a convaincu de passer une petite commande chez White Knight. Le service est bon?

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Merci Iannick :) rien à dire sur le service de White Knight, bonne prestation. J'ai même eu un bon paquet de têtes supplémentaires en guise de Bits.
        A+ Nico.

        Supprimer
    7. Beautiful unit!Imperial Spanish "Cruz de Borgoña" included! The assault group dwarf range, isn't it?

      RépondreSupprimer